I. Requirements for Accreditation: Please comply the following and submit to the nearest Philippine Embassy. If you do not have any format yet please send us email.
- 1. Job Order/Manpower Request addressed to ONTIME STAFFING SOLUTIONS INC. from your company.
- 2. Special Power of Attorney (SPA)
- 3. Recruitment Agreement
- 4. Master Employment Contract of your company for the employees. Note: All pages should bear the signature of the official company signatory, together with the company seal.
- 5. ONTIME STAFFING SOLUTIONS INC. License (Please request to us for copy)
- 6. Your company Business License / Registration with authorized signatory’s passport copy.
- 7. English Translation of your Business License / Registration (for Arabic and other countries).
- Complete the above-mentioned requirements.
- 1. Photocopy all for three (3) sets each.
- 2. Submit to the nearest Philippine Embassy.
- 3. Once released from the Philippine Embassy, inform us immediately first.
- Scan and email to us, then send all the originals.
- 1. All the original accreditation documents approved by the Philippine Embassy will be submitted by ONTIME STAFFING SOLUTIONS INC. in POEA Manila.
- 2. Once accreditation is released, we will give you a copy of the approval.
- 1. The employer must send to us their Business Proposal or Letter of Intent, together with their Job Order/Manpower Request Letter. The employer must indicate all the current and future job positions that they need, include the employee’s salary and compensation package, benefits, and their qualifications. For complete information guide, the employer may fill-up our own Job Order Manpower Request Details format, which is available upon request or just visiting our website at www.ontimestaffingsolutions.com.
- 2. Discussion on the Terms and Agreement.
- 3. Once the Terms and Agreement has been approved by both parties, accreditation at the Philippine Embassy shall commence.
- 4. While accreditation is on-process, the employer may begin to shortlist candidates.
- 5. Once the accreditation has been approved in the designated Philippine Embassy, and in POEA Manila, the employer may now start the personal interview of the shortlisted candidates in Manila.
- 6. If ever personal interview is not possible, ONTIME STAFFING SOLUTIONS INC. has video conferencing facilities that can be used as an alternative.
How Can I Apply?
- Prepare an updated resume. Please make sure of the following reminders:
- Photo. Attach a presentable 2 x 2 photo, preferably white background. If you are applying for Hospitality industry (Hotel & Restaurant position) or as Executive Secretary, attach also a whole body photo wearing a corporate attire.
- Job Description. Indicate a complete job description or duties and responsibilities of your previous and present experiences.
- Highlight Big Projects. If you are an Engineer or working in the Construction and Engineering industry, indicate and highlight those big projects you worked with. Be specific about the project details.
- Sample works / Portfolio. If you are applying as an artist or designer that requires sample work, attach together with your resume, or send link to your portfolio. This might be applicable for the following categories:
- Graphic Artists
- Web Designers
- Visual Merchandisers
- AUTO CAD Draftsmen
- Cake Artist / Decorators
- Pastry Makers
- Flower Arrangers